• Healthy Eating
               Child Nutrition Services
       Director:  Brianna Armstrong             
       Secretary:  Eliza Kondo
       Address:  2490 Hilborn Road
     Fairfield, CA 94534
       Phone:   707-399-5011
    The Child Nutrition Services Department proudly serves breakfast and lunch at every school on every school day. 
    Our Mission is to provide healthy and nutritious meals to students
    so they can meet the highest academic standards
    and the challenges of the future.

    Join us for Summer Feeding!  

     Kids 18 and under eat free at all of our Summer Feeding Sites. Stop by and enjoy a yummy nutritious meal!
    To find the site nearest you: 
    1. Call or Text 2-1-1
    2. Download the App here
    3. Check out the Flyer Below
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or  (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.