School Site Council
SSC ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and approve the school plan and all proposed expenditures in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Recommend the school plan including related budget expenditures to the local governing board.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of the implementation of the plan and budgets/expenditures.
- Revise the school plan, including expenditures, timelines, and evaluation criteria, as needed.
- Participate in all local, state, and federal reviews of the school’s program for compliance and quality.