REQUEST TO PREQUALIFY AND FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRELIMINARY AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICES (LEASE-LEASEBACK)
The Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (“District”) is requesting submission of:
- A prequalification application (“Prequalification Application(s)”)), if contractor is not currently prequalified with the District, and
- A statement of qualifications (“SOQ(s)”)
Pool. This request is not a formal request for bids or an offer by the District to contract with any Contractor responding to this Request to Prequalify and for Statement of Qualifications (“RFQ”). The District intends to create a pool of qualified Contractors that the District intends to maintain for one (1) year from which, proposals on certain projects will be solicited. The projects that the District intends to award pursuant to this RFQ are listed in Attachment 1 to this RFQ (“Project(s)”). Contractors that intend to submit a Response must:
- Hold a Class B Contractors License, which is current, valid, and in good standing with the California Contractor's State License Board; and
- Maintain a full-service office within one-hundred (100) miles of the District, and
- Prequalify through the District’s prequalification process, and
- Have completed five (5) lease-leaseback projects during the past seven (7) years.
Responses. Interested Contractors are invited to submit a Response as described below,
- Prequalification Applications must be completed by the date indicated in the RFQ Schedule. The District highly recommends all Contractors complete the District’s Prequalification Application as soon as possible to expedite the District’s evaluation, but no later than the dated indicated below in the RFQ Schedule.
SOQs must be received by the date indicated in the RFQ Schedule, with four (4) copies of requested materials as well as a digital copy on a thumb drive, to:Fairfield- Suisun Unified School District2490 Hillborn Road, Fairfield, CA 94534Attn.: Kim VanGundy
Questions. Questions regarding this RFQ must be in writing and direct only to:
by the date indicated in the RFQ Schedule. Contractors are directed to not contact any other person regarding this RFQ.RFQ Addenda. If the District issues addenda to this RFQ, Contractors are solely responsible for and must acknowledge receipt of addenda in the Contractor’s SOQ. Failure to acknowledge and respond to any addenda issued by the District may, in the District’s sole discretion, render the Contractor’s SOQ to be deemed non- responsive and may be rejected.
RFQ Schedule (REVISED via ADDENDUM 4/26/17). The District has set the following RFQ Schedule that all Contractors must adhere to. The District reserves the right to modify this RFQ Schedule and will issue an addendum if it modifies this RFQ Schedule.
Event / Occurrence
Date / Deadline
District Issues RFQ
April 22, 2017
Deadline for Contractors to complete Prequalification Applications
3:00 PM, May 4, 2017
Deadline for Contractors to submit questions regarding this RFQ
3:00 PM, May 5, 2017
District to respond to Contractors’ questions regarding this RFQ
May 11, 2017
District to notify Contractors of Prequalification status
May 11, 2017
Deadline for Contractors to submit SOQ
3:00 PM, May 16, 2017
Potential interviews of qualified Contractors
May 30, 2017
District approves short-list of Contractors
June 22, 2017To download the Prequalification packet, please click here.