Meet your Assistant Principal
Ms. Lisa Juchcinski-Davis is an exceptional employee of the Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District, and has worked at Armijo High Schoolsince August of 2005. Ms. Juchcinski-Davis initially served the students of Armijo High School as an English Teacher for students in ninth through twelfth grade for five years, prior to taking on the role of the English Department Chair in 2010. Over the years she has excelled in this position, and has been a strong proponent of building a thriving English Department that is focused on supporting each Armijo student by expanding their skills in literature and writing.
The following are a few of Ms. Juchcinski-Davis's accomplishments while employed with FSUSD:
- Served as both the Coordinator and Teacher for the Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program at Armijo High School.
- Served as Teacher in Charge on numerous occasions facilitating positive engagement with students, families, and educators.
- Collaborated with colleagues, and facilitated the Plan, Observe, Debrief(POD) systems to reflect and improve instructional practices.
- Managed all aspects of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Extended Essay Program, and oversaw the successful implementation of the program.
- Provided professional development and coaching to colleagues regarding: implementing common core standards, classroom engagement strategies, instructional methodologies, and curriculum planning.
Ms. Juchcinski-Davis has been recognized as an exceptional teacher, and she has done an exemplary job of honing her leadership skills through a variety of means while at Armijo High School. She has supported students within the AVID and IB programs, and has been instrumental in building the on-site peer coaching model with Armijo High School teachers.
Ms. Juchcinski-Davis is well-respected in the District by her peers and administrators . She has built strong relationships with students and parents over the years, and comes highly recommended to this new position. Ms. Juchcinski-Davis has a passion for working with high school students, and with adults, to build the capacity for collaboration among dedicated professionals. We believe that these attributes will support the advancement of the skills of the instructors at Armijo High School.
The Administrative Team fully supports the appointment of Ms. Lisa Juchcinski-Davis as the new Assistant Principal of Armijo High School. Congratulations on your promotion Lisa!