Welcome to Facilities and Construction

Facilities Use Food Permit Requirements

  • If your group is preparing food on site after the school day ends, then a Solano County Food Permit is required.  Preparing food includes hot dog warmers and popcorn makers. A permit is not required if the food is prepackaged.  If your group is reserving the kitchen, then you must pay for a food service District employee and a permit is not required.

    Please visit the Solano County Food Program website for information on how to apply for a food permit.  Most groups will fall under the Temporary Food Facility Operator permit.  For questions, please call the Department of Resource Management of Solano County at (707) 784-6765.