• Registrar of Fairfield High School

    To enroll your student at Fairfield High you must go to the school office and bring the following documents:

     Two proofs of residency
     Immunization record printout
     Birth certificate copy
     Transcript from the former school, official if possible


    **Please note that you must register for your home school before requesting to go to a different school of choice. Check to see if FHS is your home school by using Find my School.** 



  • Marissa Crisosto
    Fairfield High School
    205 E. Atlantic Ave.
    Fairfield, CA 94533
    Phone: 707-400-5192
    Fax: 707-421-3977
  • Need to order Transcripts?

    Current Students can stop by the main office or counseling center to get a copy of their transcript.

Former Students

  • The Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District has partnered with Parchment for ordering and sending your transcripts and other credentials securely. Cost is $5.45 for each transcript

    Click here to order Transcripts


Special Education Records

  • All Special Education record requests must be ordered directly from the Special Education department. 

    Contact Kimberly Flores - (707) 399-5067 KimberlyF@fsusd.org

Outside District Record Request

Educational Verifications

  • Please fax an authorized request to 707-421-3977 or email to MarissaC@fsusd.org.  Please include authorization release signed by the student for all employment verifications.  Please allow five (5) days to process your request.