• Registrar of Public Safety Academy

    To enroll your student at Public Safety Academy, you must go to the school office and bring the following documents.

     Two proofs of residency

     Immunization record printout

     Birth certificate copy

     Transcript from the former school, official if possible


    **Please note that you must register for your home school before requesting to go to a different school of choice. Check to see if Public Safety Academy is your home school by using Find my School.** 

  • Need to order Transcripts?

    Current Students can stop by the main office or counseling center to get a copy of their transcript.

  • Julie Berginnis
    Public Safety Academy
    230 Atlantic Ave. 
    Fairfield, Ca 94533
    Phone: 707-421-3933
    Fax: 707-421-4109


  • The Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District has partnered with Parchment for ordering and sending your transcripts and other credentials securely. Cost for each transcript $5.45.

Duplicate Diploma

  • To request a copy of your diploma,please email Julie Berginnis at JulieB@fsusd.org with the following information:

    Full Name:

    Date of Birth:

    Graduation Date:

Special Education Records

  • All Special Education records must be ordered directly from the Special Education Department. 

    Contact Kimberly Flores , KimberlyF@fsusd.org, - Special Education Records Clerk

Outside Record Request

  • If you are an outside facility, please send all record request via fax or email to Julie Berginnis

    Fax: (707) 421-4109 , Email: JulieB@fsusd.org

Education Verification

  • Please fax an authorized request to 707-421-4109 or email to JulieB@fsusd.org  Please include authorization release signed by the student for all employment verifications.  Please allow five (5) days to process your request.