Boot Camp 2018-2019
Public Safety Academy
Boot Camps will be held at Sullivan Interagency Youth Services Center, 2195 Union Avenue, Fairfield, CA
This is a mandatory event for both new and returning cadets. Cadets who do not attend, will be required to complete a make-up session to be scheduled during the school year.
All Returning Cadets Only:
Cadets are expected to wear their PSA P.E. uniform or P.T. gear and athletic shoes. In addition, please bring a bottle of water and healthy snack to boot camp.
- Monday, August 6th 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM = Grades 6 and 7 (Current 5th and 6th grades)
- Monday, August 6th 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM = Grades 8 and 10 (Current 7th and 9th grades)
- Tuesday, August 7th 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM = Grades 11 and 12 (Current 10th and 11th grades)
- Tuesday, August 7th 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM = Grade 9** (Current 8th grade)
**Grade 9 - All participants need to bring a smartphone or tablet
All NEW Cadets entering grades 5 - 12
- Wednesday, August 8th 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Boot Camp Uniform: white t-shirt (no V-neck), navy blue shorts, white socks, and solid white athletic shoes (see website for athletic shoe examples). Please put your cadet’s last name in the middle of the t-shirt (both front and back) in black lettering. Please bring a sack lunch, bottle of water.
Please call or email should you have any questions or concerns.