Welcome Students

  • Image result for information








    • Check here to get information about a school, college, financial aid, and other school-related stuff
    • Make an appointment to see your school counselor
    • Find forms that you might need to fill out

Mental Health Services for Students (EC 49428)

  • Students in need of mental health related services may reach out to their site administrator, school counselor or school psychologist. To access community-based mental health services, students with Medi-cal or Medicare insurance, or for students who are uninsured mental health services can be requested through Solano County Mental Health Access Line at 1(800)547-0495. To identify other community-based mental health providers please visit solanocares.orgStudents and families may also contact their insurance network providers to request mental health services.



    If you or your family member is experiencing an acute mental health emergency call 911, go the nearest emergency room, or contact the Solano County Mental Health Crisis Stabilization Unit at 1(707)428-1131. To access 24/7 suicide prevention support, contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1(800)273-8255 or 1(888)628-9454 for the Spanish line; or to access the 24/7 Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741. LGBTQ youth can access crisis support through the 24/7 Trevor Lifeline at 1(866)488-7386 or Trevor Text Line text START to 678678 Mon-Friday 12pm-7pm. 

  • NEED


    Current Students
    Stop by the
    Counseling Center
    to get a copy of your transcript
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Former Students
    Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely.
    Cost is $5.25 for
    alumni transcript.
    Order Credentials from Parchment