Allison Klein, Assistant Principal, Fairfield High School
I’m thrilled to join the Falcon Family as the newest Assistant Principal at Fairfield High School!
Prior to relocating to California, I began my teaching career in Kentucky where I gained experience in elementary school (self-contained) instruction as well as middle grades math instruction. I also served in the military as an Aircrew member on C-130 cargo airplanes. After a military relocation to the Fairfield, CA area, I joined the Human Resources Team in 2012 where I served as a clerical employee until 2016 when I obtained my first Assistant Principalship in the district. One of my favorite and top priorities as a site leader is visiting classrooms!
While my experience is broad, it is invaluable to me and has allowed me to gain a big picture perspective and to expand my “why” in education.
I’m looking forward to working with parents, staff, students, and community members to achieve our site goals.
As a team with all of our stakeholders I plan to work diligently and ensure implementation of our site goals as stated by Principal Dr. Cushman:
- Create a safe, inclusive, and welcoming learning environment
- Engage parents and community partners through education, communication, and collaboration to promote student success
- Refine and expand targeted intervention and supports for students’ academic, health, and social-emotional development
- Execute a high-quality instructional program and provide educational options to ensure that every student graduates college and career ready
- Maintain and develop a technologically-progressive school.