2020-21 REGISTRATION is OPEN!__________________ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMfor NEW students TK-12:(2019-20 and 2020-21)English y Español
**NOTE: Please use a LAPTOP or a COMPUTER for the online registration form.
A cell phone may not respond properly.
NEW FEATURE: The Registration system allows you
to upload your needed supporting documents!
ALERT! Temporary "new" registration directions
during this Shelter in Home Period,
until further notice:
1. Submit online registration form
2. Scan and upload the necessary supporting documents if possible
3. If you cannot scan/upload your documents, that is okay.
4. Once your entry is submitted, the school will recieve the notification
and be in touch with you to instruct further action needed.
You can also email or call your school to leave a message and they will return your call as soon as possible.
Printable Info Flyers for Kindergarten & TK
Elementary Education Department
Secretary III: Leann Lytle
Secretary II: Trish Equinoa
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- Gather the additional, necessary PAPERWORK
- (see below)
- Bring the completed, signed Online Registration Form, plus, the required paperwork to your School of Attendance
- Not sure which is your School of Attendance is? CLICK HERE!
- Once the above is submitted to your school; registration is COMPLETE!
**ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK REQUIRED to be submitted to your school with the completed online reg form:
- Two current proofs of true residence (where child sleeps at night)
- A copy of Shot Records
- A copy of Birth Certificate