Welcome to PeachJar!
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District desires to promote positive relationships between schools and the community to enhance community support and involvement. As part of our ongoing commitment to be more environmentally friendly, and to ensure parents have quick and easy access to important information, we have partnered with Peachjar to email flyers home to families, digitally making information easily accessible for all! We will continue getting the word out one digital flyer at a time!
Staying up to date on current news and events in the district has never been easier. You can now access this information from your smartphone, email, or any device with a solid internet connection. Flyers displaying important information such as new programs being offered that are posted on your child's school website can be accessed by clicking the Peachjar button on your school's homepage.
For Community Partners
If you would like to upload a flyer for an event or service that is free of charge to attendees, please email the flyer in PDF form to KarlaD@FSUSD.org. If the event(s) requires an entrance fee, subscription, cost of attendance, or any form of payment to participate, please follow the instructions below.
Community Partners who value dispensing information out to the public in an organized and environmentally-friendly manner should register with Peachjar by taking the following steps:
Step 1: To sign up for Peachjar Click Here.
Step 2: Choose "Sign up" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 3: Click on "Community Organization".
Step 4: Register your organization
Step 5: After registration, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email.
Step 6: Open the confirmation email and click "Log in to Peachjar." Please note: the link expires after 72 hours.
Step 7: Once logged in, begins all the fun!
Our Partner Organizations
FSUSD reserves the right to refuse the posting and/or distribution of any flyer that does not adhere to district board policies.
All flyers should abide by the following for effective distribution:
- Adheres to all Fairfield - Suisun Unified School District Board of Education policies.
- Have information in English and Spanish languages.
- Be educational in nature and serve the district's stakeholders consisting of students, parents, guardians and the community.
- Be age-appropriate for K-12 students.
- No sales-driven advertising language that simply promotes an individual, agency, and/or organization.
- Contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- Be for the purpose of education and serve the district's stakeholders consisting of students, parents, guardians, and the community.
- Be in PDF format, smaller than 3MB in file size.
What flyers should NOT contain:
- Solicit funds with the exception of those listed in the Board policy.
- Promotion of political candidates, parties or ballots.
- Position the district on a side of a controversial issue.
Schools and Districts
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District reserves the right to deny the posting and/or distribution of any flyer.
All Flyers should include the District Non-Discrimination statement:
FSUSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender identity, disability, age, religion, height, weight, citizenship, marital or family status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions.