Picture of a wheelchair

Welcome to Special Education

2490 Hilborn Rd. Fairfield, CA | Ph: (707) 399-5132 | Fax: (707) 399-5153

Please send all record requests to Jennifer Curtis - JenniferCu@FSUSD.org

"Our mission is to develop students with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs."

Does your Child need/have an IEP?

If your child is new to the district and has an IEP, please indicate that during registration and provide copy of current IEP. Our Special Education Department will request copies of paperwork from student's previous school

If you would like your child assessed. Please do the following:

  1. Make sure your child is enrolled in their school of residence. (Use school locator tool to find out school of residence)

  2. Write a letter or an email to the school Principal indicating you would like your child assessed and provide reasons for concern.

  3. If your student already has an IEP and you would like to address concerns, please contact the assigned case manager.

  4. Once the assessment team at your school site receives the inquiry, they will be in touch with you for next steps.