Enrollment can lead to better jobs, happier families and brighter futures!
Regular Office Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m - 12 Noon
Phone (707) 421-4155 | Fax (707) 421-4159
900 Travis Boulevard, Fairfield, CA 94533
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICYThe Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs and activities shall be free from discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnic group, ancestry, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability or any other unlawful consideration.UNIFORM COMPLAINT PROCEDURESIt is the goal of the Fairfield-Suisun UnifiedSchool District to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. The District has adopted policies and procedures for the investigation and resolution of complaints alleging failure to comply with applicable state and federal laws. Copies of the Uniform Complaint Procedure Policy are posted in the Adult Education Office.GED TESTINGIn January 2014, a new generation of GED tests were introduced. You may not combine any GED scores earned before January 2014 with the current tests. No previous scores can be carried over. For more information, call the GED Office, 421-4391..VISITORSVisitors to the adult school campus must check in at the office and wear a VISITOR badge while on campus. Unauthorized individuals will be directed to leave.NO SMOKING POLICYSmoking is not permitted anywhere on Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District campuses. The Fairfield-Suisun Adult School is a smoke-free campus.
- In the event that we cancel a class, we will refund your full fee.
- If you withdraw from a class prior to the first class session, you may choose a full credit voucher or a refund.
- No refunds or credit vouchers will be given after the first class session has been held.
- Refunds are given for the CURRENT school year only.
- Credit vouchers are only valid for the current school year and must be used by June 30.
- No refunds will be issued the month of July.
- No Transaction Fee refunds are given for online registrations.
- The Adult School accepts cash, money orders, and personal checks for most fees. Certain fees are CASH ONLY. If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, a $25 fee will be assessed.
- Please Note: Cash refunds are limited to cash on hand. Refunds may be processed in the form of a check from the Fairfield Suisun Unified School District office and may reqiuire 2 weeks for processing.
- Refunds for payments made by check will be held 3 weeks and may require proof of check having been