In support of these objectives, the Human Resources Department has developed the following department goals:
- Making sure that all decisions are based on building a data-driven, research based, student-centered, learning community for all students.
- Supporting and assisting school site personnel in achieving their goals.
- Giving personalized, trustworthy service, courteous assistance, patience, and compassion toward anyone needing our assistance or service.
- Taking responsibility as a department, and as employees, for the work we do and for the image we present as representatives of the Fairfield-Suisun USD.
- Working as a team to develop partnerships by continuous open communication with our employees and our community.
- Maintaining excellence, honesty, integrity, and high standards in the quality of service, which we provide.
- Promoting personal and professional growth as well as job satisfaction for all District staff, and fostering an environment in which employees’ creativity, productivity and risk taking are recognized, valued and encouraged.
- Respecting and celebrating the diverse world in which we live and work and actively promoting diversity in our workforce.
Our vision is “to become a recognized leader in human resources and organizational development, to support the core values of our District’s mission which is committed to promoting excellence in instruction and support services by adhering to solid educational standards and centering first and foremost on student needs and student success by offering the finest educational programs in Solano County”.
The mission of the Department of Human Resources is “dedicated to the District’s mission of creating a data-driven, research based, student-centered, learning community through the recruitment, retention and advancement of highly-qualified employees to achieve those goals and objectives defined by Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District in its role as the leader in public education in Solano County”.
"The Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on sex, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, or mental of physical disability pursuant to the California Code. The Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District affords all persons, regardless of their disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic that is contained in the definition of hate crimes set forth in Section 422.55 of the Penal Code, equal rights and opportunities in the educational institutions of the district."