Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here for on how to get copies of Checks, Reimbursements, W2s, and 1095Cs from the Employee Portal.
Click Here for help submitting a tax withholding change in the Employee Portal.
- If you are unable to complete registration or need further assistance, please contact your payroll technician
- When creating a login or recovering your password, you must use the same demographic data that is the Escape system
- If any demographic changes are needed, contact Human Resources
- You can find the current payroll alpha here: https://www.fsusd.org/Domain/2301
- The payroll/taxes section updates after each month’s payday
- Leaves are updated as they are entered into the Escape system. There may be a difference between Absence Management and the portal due to upload time and modifications
- The only changes that can be requested on the portal at this time is Tax Withholding
- It displays leaves 12 months from the current date
- Assignment data goes back to 2006 even though your hire date may be prior
- If idle for 5 minutes and 30 seconds, the system will log you off for inactivity
- If the wrong login information is entered multiple times, the account will be locked for 5 minutes, you will receive an email confirming this. Once the time is up, you can login with the same password. If you can’t remember password, click on “Forgot your password” and fill out required fields. Reminder that data must match what is in Escape System. If something needs to be changed contact Human Resources.
- If you terminate employement with the district and return later on, you will have to complete registration again if your old login info or Forgot your password does not work.
- Personal Necessity is tracked separately, however it is part of your sick leave balance.When you use Personal Necessity we have to track the amount to make sure employees do not go over the allowable maximum per Collective Bargaining Agreements, the dock actually comes off your sick leave balance.
Example: 3/9/2018 Sick Balance 100 hours
3/9/2018 dock PN -8.00 hours (tracks hours used)
3/9/2018 dock Sick -8.00 hours (docks sick leave balance)
New Sick Leave Balance 92 hours.
- If a tax withholding change was entered in error, contact your payroll technician to deny change. If change was already approved, submit another change to override it as long as payroll is not closed for the current month - Example below
- Once you submit a tax withholding change on the portal you will receive the following email:
You have requested the below Federal Tax withholding changes. Your request has been delivered to the human resources/payroll department. When approved/denied you will receive a follow-up email.
If you submit tax withholding changes after the 15th of the month, it may not be effective for that current month payroll. Make sure to look for the email confirming that it has been applied.
(Note: If married, but legally separated, or spouse is a nonresident alien, check the "Single" box.)
[ XXXXX ]
If your last name differs from that shown on your social security card, check here. You must call 1-800-772-1213 for replacement a card.
Total number of allowances you are claiming.
Additional Amount, if any, you want withheld from each paycheck.
I claim exemption from withholdings for 2018, and I certify that I meet both of the following conditions for exemptions. 1. Last year I had a right to a full refund of all federal income tax withheld because I had no tax liability, and 2. This year I expect a refund of all federal income tax withheld because I expect to have no tax liability.
If you meet both conditions, write "Exempt" here
Under the penalties or perjury, I declare that I have examined this certificate and, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is true, correct and complete.
[ Your Name ]
[ Next available payroll month]